Monday, March 2, 2009

Just Another Day

Right now things seem to be pretty good with me. Yes I am having some shortness of breath. It has been cold again this week. I am sure that is part of the problem. I just increased my medicine last week. I thought that would take care of it but it didn't as much as I wanted it to. Maybe I need another increase this week.

I don't like when I have to increase my medicine. To me it seems like I am getting worse when I have too. I have not been eating very good either. Eating the wrong things. I had stopped drinking all pop including diet pop. Well last week I was drinking pop. I felt blotted all last week. That could have caused my shortness of breath too.

Some weeks it is hard just trying to deal with my illness on a daily basis. Some days I don't think much about it. Just depends on how I am feeling. My husband is great all the time. He always puts me first no matter what is going on that day. Sometimes I feel guilty for as much as he does for me.

I feel I am all over the place with what is going through my head today. Yes I think about my illness and think of things that I could do if I wasn't sick. I remember how active I was before I was sick. Then I think of how it has changed my life in good ways from getting sick. I have been able to be home for my son. Now I am able to home school him. Some days that is a blessing and some days it isn't.

I just have to take it one day at a time. Have to take the good days with the bad days. I just keep giving it to God and thanking him for everyday he gives me to be with my family. Even on the days that I am ready to wring all of their necks.

No comments:

Post a Comment