Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Been A Tough Month

Sometimes I wonder if there will ever be a week that something isnt going on. It seems as soon as I get through one thing something else comes up. Wouldnt it be nice to have just one week where everything goes as it should and you have no worries.

Well I know that isnt going to happen until I get to heaven. The past few months I have been through a lot of stuff. I often wonder why I have to go through it. Its not for me to know God has a plan. I trust God completely and will serve him no matter what is coming my way. I have had to learn how to keep giving things to God and not try to solve them on my own.

As far as my PH I cant complain. There are so many people out there that has it so much harder than me. Yes I am limited on what I can do. My family has adjusted over the years. Sometimes I get upset that I cant do the simple task as to walk through Walmart. That there are so many people out there that take that for granted. I think I talked about this in an earlier post. I think that is the one thing I miss the most. That I just cant go somewhere and be able to walk very far.

I am just trying to keep a positive attitude about everything. I am trying not to let things get to me. I dont need to add more stress to myself than I have already. Stress can do so much to a persons body. I just keep counting my blessings that God has blessed me with.

1 comment:

  1. Lora..yes..we have to try and keep a positive attitude..I know some days that is so hard..I understand..simple things that most folks take for granted...Hang in there:))
    Hugs:)

    ReplyDelete