Thursday, March 26, 2009

My favorite bible passage

I have been reading some blogs tonight. It is very late and I cant sleep. It amazes me what some people have to endure on a daily basis. Yet they stay positive most of the time. That is what we have to do is stay positive about everything. With God all things are possible. We have to keep turning to him for all our needs. Here ismy favorite bible passage that I would like to share with you.

Jeremiah 29:11-14, For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart, I will be found by you," declares the Lord, and will bring you back from captivity.

Recently I have have been clinging to this passage. I know that if I have faith and believe then God is going to take care of me. Doesnt mean he is going to heal me. I have wondered many times why I was the one to get sick. I prayed and prayed why me God. God spoke to me and said why not you. Why should it be someone else other than you. You know it got me to thinking that we are all equal. Not one of us is better than the other. God loves us all the same. We need to show that love and support all the time to each other.

There are some days that it is hard to love others. Some days it is hard to love myself. We all have bad days. We never know what is going on in someone elses life at that moment. When we see someone being ugly we need to encourage them. Even if they are being ugly to us. Wow what a difference our world would be if we all did that. I am trying so hard to do that right now.

I keep praying and asking God to show me when I am not being loving to someone. I am the type of person that cant hold a grudge. I just want to see the good in everyone. Yes there are some people that are hard to be around. I still have to love them, isnt that what God does with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment