Sunday, March 7, 2010

Visit to my PH doc

I seen my PH doc on Feb. 26th. I had been having a hard time sleeping and was up the entire night before my visit. She wasn't real happy with my six minute walk. I had not walked as far as the last time. She thinks me not getting any rest could have something to do with it. I also had an echo. She did not have the results before I left. So I don't know if there is any change in that from last May. She did give me the ok to start going back to curves.

On March 19th I have a consult with a surgeon. I have a hernia that has gotten bigger so she wants me to see the surgeon to see if he thinks it needs fixed. It isnt causing me any problems just getting a little bit bigger. This worries me a lot. Having surgery and PH just dont go good together. So we will have to wait and see what he has to say. So I am waiting until after we see him to start back to curves. No since in starting and then not being able to go for a while if I have to have surgery. Any other PHers ever had any surgeries if so how did your PH affect it?

No comments:

Post a Comment