Friday, May 29, 2009

Had a vist to my PH doctor

Wednesday I had an appointment with my PH doctor. It went well. I have lost 8 pounds since my last visit. So she was very happy with that. I just need to keep losing.

I had an echo done. I think its been about a year or so since my last one. I still have not heard what the results were for that yet. I am hoping that I am doing better. As long as it isnt getting worse I will be fine with that. I had to do my 6mw and didnt do so good. It was late afternoon and I had not eaten all day. I was getting really hot during the walk and light headed. I know it was cause I had not had anything to eat. I am sure she isnt going to be happy with that walk. I wasnt happy with it.

We talked about a knot that I found last Friday on the front of my throat. It is my thyroid. I got my bloodwork done on Tuesday and my Primary doctor checked it and said it was my thyroid. She did a blood test and scheduled me for a ultrasound of my thyroid on Thursday. My PH doc said that she doesnt think that it is much to worry about. That my thyroid has been working overtime and is inflamed. She said that only about 5% of thyroid problems are serious. That is may just have to go on medicine for it. I have not heard anything yet and today is Saturday. So I am hoping that no news is good news.

I just dont need something else to have to worry about right now. I just keep praying that everything is going to be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment