Friday, April 17, 2009

Seen My PH Doc This Week

Wednesday I seen my ph doc. I had stopped taking my Letairis last week. I wanted to see if it was what was making me swell up and feel so tired all the time. It was so I told my doc what I had done. She is putting me back on it at the lower dose. She wasnt surprised that I had stopped taking it. She said nothing surprises her that I do.

I have had a cough for a few days so she did a chest xray and I had my labs and six minute walk done. I have gained some weight back since my last visit in December. I knew I would have a gain. I have got to get the weight off. Why is it so very easy to gain but so hard to lose weight? That is a whole nother issue.

Today my PH nurse called and said that my doc wanted me to do an increase on my Remodulin. Oh what fun that is. I hate the side effects. I had to do an increase a little over a week ago and still having the side effects from that increase. I hate to increase my medicine. To me it is a sign of failure. That my PH is getting worse. I dont like to think about that.

I have a new grandchild on the way and need to get healthy. It seems the harder I try the more sick I get. Some days I feel like that I cannot keep fighting but I have a family that needs me. I just keep praying and trusting God.

No comments:

Post a Comment